Thursday, April 21, 2011

They like me...They really like me!


I got "The Versatile Blogger" from Purple Froggie Clay Stuff and the Stylish Blogger Award from Grandma's Guide to Life
Thank you for the wonderful awards, made my day!!!

The rules after excepting this award: 

  • Thank the person who awarded you.
  •  Divulge 7 things about yourself.
  • Award 15 discovered bloggers.
Since I don't like to follow the rule, I will tell you the 7 things about but I simple can't choose 15 bloggers to give it to so if you know you are awesome or I left a comment in your blog, it is all your to take.
  1. I love to do crafts, HATE cooking and don't mind cleaning...Well, except for laundry...You wear it, wash it, fold it then you wear it again and wash and fold.....then start the cycle again...It never end.
  2. I love shopping and hate grocery shopping ( mostly because I don't care much for food) so my wonderful hubby does it.
  3. I hate reading instructions because of that I suck at following them and giving them also ( the reasons why I don't do a ton tutorials but if you see something that you want to do let me and will try my best to help)
  4. I speak three languages ( English, Haitian Creole and French) and I understand most Spanish...One day, I hope my kids will also be able to speak them too ( we are working on it)
  5. I don't know how to ride a bike and have no intention on learning.Probably wondering what I did as a child...Well, if you most know... I am a climber, so I climb trees and "stuff" ...And I don't do two wheels.
  6. I prefer to be hot then cold... unfortunately for me, now I live where it shows so my house stays on 80* as soon as outside temperature drop below 60*...My poor hubby, oh well, We have to compromise, hehehe!
  7. I learned to make girly things when my suppose-to-be boy turned out to be a so-very-sassy-girl ( which some people might say she got from me, but it is a lie, a vicious lie I tell... I am much too innocent to be sassy) You believe me right??? Yes?...No?

Well, that all folks... Now, you probably thinking: " This girl is so weird!"