Monday, February 28, 2011

Yep. . . Another Tutu

As you can tell, I love making tutus. I find it super relaxing and really fun to make. I find the tutorial to make this pixie cut tutu HERE. She has some other really cool tutorials, so go check her out.
 I really like how it turned out and the color is totally awesome.
Sorry, baby girl was way too busy playing to pose for a better picture :)


Linking up to debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com.

7 Lovely Note(s):

April said...

It came out so cute! Thanks for linking up!

Debbiedoos said...

Way cute in her tutu! You did a great job! Thanks for joining my newbie party. Have fun.
Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing.

Daniella said...

That is soooo cute!! Your daughter looks like a little fairy! Awesome!
xxDaniella

Anja said...

So sweet can't tell you how much, made for little princesses!

Unknown said...

Adorable! Reminds me of Tinkerbell. Thanks so much for sharing with Air Your Laundry Friday.

xo,
Jami

Unknown said...

(Not sure if my last comment went through...) I think this is adorable & it reminds me of Tinkerbell. Cute model! Thanks so much for sharing with Air Your Laundry Friday.

xo,
Jami

Ginger said...

so sweet! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!