Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How to Make a Heart Shape Clippie,



I was browsing online and found those heart hair clipped but could not found a tutorial for it. So, I decided to make one in case someone else was also looking for one. Hope you will understand it well. . .Since I can barely follow instruction I also have a hard time giving it too.

Materials
  •  3/8 Ribbons ( any color or design)
  • Hot glue gun
  • Single Prong Alligator Clip

 I used two different ribbons but you can use one or even three, it is all up to you. I cut the outside one 5" and the inside 4"5. Don't forget to burn the end of your ribbon!
 Then you glue them to make the end of the heart ( If you don't understand, the picture should be able to help)
 Glue them on top of each other with the bigger one on top ( you can just glue the tip of the end together). Then you glue it on the clip ( after you cover the clip). . . Remember to glue just the little pointy end.

 Then you give the top part the heart shape and put a little bit of glue to help hold it in place and you all done :)
You can even add stones to make your own :)

 Then let you sweetie wear it with proud :)

Hope you understood all that bla bla bla and if you don't just let me know.

Ps. who said baby girl is only allow to wear heart clippies on Valentines?!

Linking up to this parties

15 Lovely Note(s):

Connie the crafterbug said...

Very cute! I especially love the red ones!

Anonymous said...

Great job Suze! Hearts are in season all year long!
Jess
jbeedelightful.blogspot.com

Natalia Lynn said...

This is so cute and it looks so easy. I think I need to make one for my niece!

Holly G said...

Hello! I am a new GFC follower from the blog hop! So nice to [virtually] meet you! :)

I'd be thrilled if you came by to follow-back. I'd be even happier if you entered my current giveaway for some fabulous products from Eco Ellie's! I have very low entries right now so you're likely to win if you enter!

D and G Stories said...

Super cute! Great idea

Karen @ Barefoot in Portland said...

Stopping by from Blog Hop Thursday! What a cute idea...thanks for the tutorial! I am now following you...I cannot wait to check out more of your blog. Have a great day!

Karen @ http://barefootinportland.blogspot.com

Patsy said...

Oh, how cute!! Thanks for becoming my newest follower! Love your blog. You are very creative!! Have a blessed day!!

TJ @ MeasuringFlower.com said...

Aw! That is too cute! Too bad my wee one is a boy. :-( Oh well, maybe next one! Hey, new follower from the blog hop. Have a good night!
MeasuringFlower.com

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Very creative! thanks for linking this up to Wicked Awesome Wed.

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

how cute! love the ones with rhinestones!! :) Thanks for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday!

Jill said...

Very pretty - and nice simple explanation too!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Stephanie McDonnell said...

Adorable. Thanks for linking up at Throwback Thursday.

nicolette {momnivores dilemma} said...

Suze-

I may need to adopt a daughter. Or make my sons wear bows. These are too dang cute!

Thanks for sharing over at Creative Juice Thursday. Hope to see you back this week with more ideas!

April said...

Those are adorable! Great idea!

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing this lovely tutorial, Suze!