Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A little something about me.

{one} how often do you do laundry?
Every three weeks...I try to avoid laundry as much as possible...Really pathetic if you ask me. This week I had to go to Target to get my son a pair of pants and shirts so that I could wait a few more days to do laundry. 
{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
Not really a big cookie fan...At least I haven't find one that I really like to call a favorite.

{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
Hire a personal driver, someone to clean my house and a chef of course...However, there is a big chance that I will just go shopping a lot which bring me to my need of a personal driver.

{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
I always really liked math and chemistry

{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
No, not going to happen..Unless my life depend on it.

{six} what was your high school mascot?
The pioneers

{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
Probably not. I like my feet on the ground as much as I can...That will totally take me out of my comfort zone and that I will not be too happy about.

{eight} how often do you go dancing?
A while ago...Would love to go soon...We'll see!

{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
Depend on how long of the drive or the fly... so, which ever one will take less of my time from when we leave the house to our destination.

{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
No… I don’t like to re-gifted, I think it is tacky and just plain lazy and cheap. If you don't like it, you shouldn't give it to someone else, unless they ask you for it ( but not as a gift).



4 Lovely Note(s):

Emily said...

So am the same about the laundry. My oldest got up the this morning and proceeded to tell me that he would have to go to school pantsless tomorrow if I don't do his laundry. Hmm... is 6 to young to make them do their own laundry?

Jaime said...

So fun!! I'm totally stealing this for my blog!

Megan said...

oh goodness...that's crazy! I do laundry several times a week!!

NANCY said...

Following you from the bloghop and hope you'll follow me back.

Nancy

http://thatsoundslikecrazy.blogspot.com