Friday, April 29, 2011

Guess Post by Emily

It is my please today to introduce you to a great blogging friend Emily at Insanity Rules ...She is awesome and have some great topics on her blog...So get to know her and give some  her some loving, I promise you won't regret it :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello there Time Well Spent readers my name is Emily from Insanity Rules. I know your probably going Insanity Rules okay why are we reading something from this crazy woman but let me explain... I am the mother of three boys yeah that's right three boys and a puppy. And yeah our puppy is a boy too. I'm so out numbered that I've been tempted to paint my living room bright pink a time or two just to get a little something girl in this house. Yeah pretty sure the hubs would not be thrilled about that. 


oh this is us aren't we cute. lol just kidding but those are my little men that create the Insanity that is my life. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love to craft, scrapbook, try to cook, play lego video games, and I have a total book obsession. I am currently reading the Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare. I totally recommend this series Love it so far. Now when I say I have a reading obsession it's more like addiction. I've been known to ignore my kids while I'm reading. I know total bad mommy but I really get into it. Love me a good book. 

So you can find all sorts of tid bits on my site. I love to share fun craft tutorials like this cute canvas bag I just made for my sister in-laws eighth birthday.

I also talk about my life and the things that are on my mind. I tend to be rather opinionated but welcome everyone elses opinions. So if you'd like to check out my jeans and t-shirt kind of life I have a whole weeks worth of stuff on that or get a good laugh at my expense I talk about my kids huge noggins too. Trust me there's lots of fun happening on Insanity Rules. I even have fun giveaways once in awhile. So stop on by some time and enjoy the Insanity that is my life and share some of your insanity with me. Thanks Suze for letting me drop on by.
Thank you Emily for stopping by and share your corner on blogland with us... Head over to her blog and let her know you stop by.