Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Good News ...A Bad News... And a little Help.

I always like to leave on a happy note so the bad news comes first.
Photobucket is having issues as you can see and now my blog looks like crap messy. I promise that it doesn't always looks like that for those of you visiting for the first time, Also, it turned out, I can't do anything about it other than wait, so I WAITTING. Thank you :)


 The good news is. . . Whoohoo!!! I just open my Esty shop and all of you who were DRYING wanted to buy those cute bows and tutus, now you can. I know, I know, you are as excited as I am. . . No need to hide it, just move the mouse to your right and get something cute for that special princess of yours. Will be adding more as soon as the kiddos are in bed :)


PS. I also need a few Guess Posts so if that is something you will be interested in let know. . . I will really appreciated that :) suze.vinton (at)gmail(dot)com

3 Lovely Note(s):

Megan said...

Bummer! Sorry about the photobucket issues. Hopefully they get it fixed ASAP!

In the meantime, congrats on your etsy shop! I'll go check it out now :)

Jill said...

I'm seeing lots of photobucket problems on blogs this morning! Hope it gets fixed soon! Good luck with your etsy shop - hope you sell lots!!


Just stopped by from the Wednesday blog hop. I’m following you now and hope you’ll stop by my blog sometime too! Have a lovely week.
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Rajee said...

Follow your blog from monster blog hop please like my fb page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Moms-Focus-on-Cyber-World/143647461954 and follow my blog, http://momsfocusonline.com/time-to-follow-blog-hop-for-july.html