Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A little something about me.


NightOwlCrafting




1. Have you ever had a professional massage before?
YES, a few time! Need to get one sometimes soon.

2. When drinking bottled water do you have a preference on which brand you drink?
Don't really care as long it is just plain water , I don't really like flavored water.

3. What is your favorite kind of soup?
I don't like soup

4. Do you have a preference on which Kleenex brand you use?
Puffs

5. What is your favorite breakfast food?
I usually have peaches and cream  ( yummm), not really a breakfast but that is what I like in the morning

A little something about the craziness they call Suze.

2 Lovely Note(s):

Donnie said...

Cute answers and I hope you get a massage soon.

Sara said...

Love the answers. I cannot use tissues w/ lotion or aloe on them.

I am a new GFC follower and found you on Blog Hop...or Bounce! Would love you to check out my blog and follow back: IDoTheeWedSara.com