Friday, June 10, 2011

Tie,Skirt and...why not...a little tote bag too.

On Thursday night ( the time I can get anything done) I made the kiddos some matching tie, skirt and a little tote bag ( she got to have something to carry her big eyes puppies). I went to Hobby Lobby and got some cute matching fabrics and got to work. I must say, I really like how they turned out and IN LOVE WITH THE COLOR...Don't want to toot my own horn but, toot toot...They look awesome and even better on the kids.A little more practice and I will be ready to make Princess G her cheerleading outfit, I just need to learn to make top which I will be working on next.



I REALLY REALLY LOVE  how the skirt turned out. I am starting to get better at making up my own pattern and also that is a really easy thing to do for me, other than trying to understand a pattern that looks like is writing in a  language I don't understand. 
.
As always here are the cutie proudly sporting their new outfit made specially for them :)


Doesn't they look adorable?!


Don't you think they look cute together?!

I am glad to finally able to make them matching stuff to wear :) 

PS. GIVEAWAY STILL GOING ON!
I will be sharing HERE


13 Lovely Note(s):

Bethany said...

They are too precious!!!!
And I agree - sometimes patterns look like they're written in a foreign language - I try to follow them only when I have to.

AllieMakes! said...

Aw! So cute! Great job!
Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

Natalia Lynn said...

These are so stinkin' cute, I love it!! Love the fabric you used too.

Tanya said...

That skirt is super cute. I would love to see a tutorial:)

Quirky Homemaker said...

They turned out so cute and I love the colors! That kiss pic is too cute!

Unknown said...

how cute! Great Job!

I made 'coordinating' stuff for my boys- things that went together well, shared some same fabrics, but not all- and in different patterns. It was fun- and better than buying them all the same thing in different sizes- so boring.

Jill said...

Love the things you made - especially the skirt! And wonderfully cute photos to show them all off!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

SO stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for linking up to the Weekend Warrior Link Party. You were the first link so I FB'ed and Tweeted it. :)

Anna
www.askannamoseley.com

Irish Italian Blessings said...

LOVE the matching skirt/tie combo, that's such a creative and cool idea. Your kids are such fabulous models too :)

Unknown said...

Great job Suze!!

Screaming Sardine said...

That tie, skirt and tote bag are almost as cute as your kids, Suze! Adorable all around. I think you did an excellent job sewing those, and I LOVE the fabric.

Thanks for linking up to the Sunburnt Cow link party. I featured you over at Screaming Sardine.

Cheers,
Tracy

Unknown said...

everything's cute but not as cute as your models! ^^) congrats Suze on making it o week 3 of june's finest!

Stephanie McDonnell said...

This is great. I love the color combos, the tie, pleated skirt, the whole stinkin' shabang!
Thanks for linking up to the Throwback Thursday link party.

www.luxeboulevard.blogspot.com