Thursday, March 24, 2011

And the Winner is . . .???

First off thank you everyone for participated and Welcome all my new followers, hope you will stay a while :) It was fun reading all of those wonderful comments. Now, time to get down to business, I pick the winner using Random.org


   A Big congratulation to. . .


                                  UtahMillers who comments:
" I'm a new follower of your blog! I'd love to win this for my twin nieces! They are the ultimate princesses"

you have 48 hours to email me with the waist measurement and colors if you want a different color!
svintonphotography@gmail.com




It you did not win and will like to purchase one, just send me an email :)

4 Lovely Note(s):

Design It Chic said...

Congrats to the winner! you have a very pretty blog and I am glad i landed here. I am now following you thanks to Blog Hop Thursday and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
And don't forget to check our new Blog Tutorial going on today. It's very easy and it would look amazing on your blog:) See you there!
Happy Thursday

Jade Rahl said...

Congrats to the winner!
Newest follower from the Blog Hop Thursday blog hop.
Please stop by my blog, enter our giveaway, and return the follow!
http://slepperymind.blogspot.com/
Thanks! :)

Susan said...

congrats!
I am following you (suelee1998) from the blog hop, you have a great site. Would you please follow me back? http://susansdisneyfamily.blogspot.com/
thank you :)

Polished Girlz said...

The Polished Girlz are your newest followers and I can tell you one thing that is the sweetest little model ever !!
http://www.polishedgirlz.blogspot.com