Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A little something about me.





NightOwlCrafting


1. What is your favorite magazine?
I don't read magazines ( I found most of them to be quiet irritated). . . I prefer a plain funny book with a nice story :)Although, I do read the Ensigh and Friends ( LDS church Magazines)

2. What color are your eyes?
Only the prettiest DARK BROWN you can find ( Said my Hubby)

3. Do you go to the dentist on a regular 6 month schedule, or do you put it off?
I am sure NOT going to answer this question but one thing you need to know . . . I HATE the dentist!

4. Do you use anything to make your house smell good?ex: candles, spray,etc...
Oh yea! I have two kids in diapers , I pretty much have too or we may as well live inside a dumpster. I use it all, as long as I love the smell :)

5. Do you have any pets?
No, but I am hopping one, day when we have a house, to adopt a cute little "fluffy". . .Yet, that will be the name :)

0 Lovely Note(s):